last posts

Looking for a Tune…

…well, I am increasingly entering into the world of “vlogging” and “hangouts” – in my case craft videos sharing craft ideas etc. And what makes any good video excellent, is of course accompanying music!

I have noticed with my children even, that if we add a little music to something we have created it suddenly becomes a lot more fun. They are instantly drawn to the computer screen and want to see what I am “watching”.
Music gives meaning to our videos, you can make the same video lively or emotional. You can make it happy or sad. Good choice of music makes all the difference!
Check out the following little video for example:
1) Turn the sound off and watch it.
Then…
2) Turn the sound on again and watch it.
What do you think? Quite different, no? Which did you prefer? I am guessing Nr 2! And the music you choose, really makes a difference to the feel of what you are watching! I need to redo this video with lots of different music and see what effect it has on our production. It would be a fun experiment!
But increasingly it is difficult to source music, or at least source muic EASILY and conveniently.
I love the look of Beat.suit. Beat.suit is an online music stor that offers a huge range of music tracks – many of which are royalty free (can’t argue with that!).  I also love that they have their own Audio Production suit to help you find exactly what you need!
Fabulous. Now on to some more vlogging!
Comments



Font Size
+
16
-
lines height
+
2
-